Student Chapter of National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (SCNAVTA)
The purpose or objectives of the Student Chapter area as follows:
1. To promote the professional and educational advancement of veterinary technicians.
2. To promote and maintain the professional image and high ethical standards of the veterinary technician.
3. To promote progressive and humane medical care for all creatures.
4. To promote and maintain a cooperative professional relationship with the veterinary medical profession.
5. To promote an interest in a National Association of veterinary technicians.
6. To serve as a contact between members of NAVTA and veterinary technology students.
7. To further the social and scientific advancement of Gateway Technical College veterinary technology students.